On March 2, 1911, a construction crew placed the cornerstone of the Administration Building (Lovett Hall) in the ground. The image above is an artistic representation of the photograph below. In the image above, the men in dark coats are from left to right: William Ward Watkin, Edgar O. Lovett, Lombardi, Captain James A. Baker, J.E. McAshan, W.M. Rice, and in the foreground with his back to the viewer, B.B. Rice.